Even when a DVD is new, sometimes it won't play. It can be the fault of the player or the disc. Initial troubleshooting can be done easiest with two players to isolate the problem.
At times, the player simply cannot read a disc that a newer machine can (especially when dealing with an older machine). You can also try to play the DVD on your computer disc. If this does not work, please try the steps below.
- Try to dampen a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Then you can wipe the playing side of the disc with the damp cloth or paper towel.
- Also, you need to wipe from the inside ring out to the edge in straight wipes. Do not wipe in a circular motion.
- Please dry the disc with the same wiping manner.
- Now try playing the disc.
If this does not solve the issue, please contact us at email@example.com and confirm that you are still at the same shipping address or if you have moved to a new location. If so, please make sure to provide us your new complete shipping address so we can resend a new DVD ASAP.
Hope this helps.